As we approach our first football game at Brenham this Friday, here are some details to note:
3:45-6:45pm - After School Rehearsal
6:45pm - Wolf Band Preview Night! (please note the time change; it was previously list incorrectly for 6:30).
- Parents/Supporters/Friends, we will begin our Preview Night by watching your 2016-2017 Wolf Band perform the first movement of this year's show, Gypsy Dances!
- Following this, we'll move inside to the band hall and have a short informational meeting with Mr. Brunson. If you have any questions still unanswered, please ask a director at that time!
- 12:30pm - Get out of class to get uniforms and load on the bus
- 1:45pm - Leave WHS
- 3:10pm-5:10pm - Rehearse at Brenahm Cub Stadium (Band shakos, Black socks, band shoes, black shorts, OFFICIAL Wolf Band t-shirt--NOT Gypsy Dances!)
- 5:30pm - Eat!!!
- 7:00pm - Kickoff!
- appx.10:00pm - Game Ends
- appx.10:15pm - Load Buses/Trucks
- appx.10:25pm - Depart Cub Stadium
- appx.12:30am - Estimated time back to WHS
Pre-flight Checklist! - Click for a reminder of what you'll need!
Please stay tuned to our online/social media/Remind accounts for updates on times. We will post actual departure times as they occur, as well as ask students to text/call their rides when we leave the Cub Stadium.
Go Wolves! Beat the Cubs!
WOLF BAND DIRECTORS