We are only DAYS away from our 2nd Annual Winter Holiday March-a-Thon!
A few important details:
- There will be exactly ONE rehearsal for the March-a-Thon. It will be Thursday after school and it is REQUIRED for all students who will participate in the March-a-Thon.
- Rehearsal will be from 3:45pm-6:00pm - please arrange transportation accordingly!
- Music will be passed out Monday, 11/30, during band classes, BUT music will need to be prepared OUTSIDE of the school day. REPEAT: you must prepare the music ON YOUR OWN before Thursday's rehearsal!
- This is a REQUIRED event for ALL ELIGIBLE WHS Band Students!
- You WILL need a flip folder and Lyre, because we'll be using marching instruments. If you don't already have one, you can purchase one from H&H.
- We invite all students who are participating to dress for the occasion, including your instrument! Ugly sweaters, holiday-themed costumes (last year we had a Rudolph!), lights/tinsel/ornaments on your instruments are perfectly acceptable--AS LONG AS ANY ALTERATIONS AREN'T PERMANENT!
- We are providing dinner, but please eat a lunch before arriving--it'll be a long evening!
- Get your $75 pledges squared away! Remember; $150 gets a pie in a Director's face! All pledges are due on SATURDAY, but you CAN turn them in early to Mr. B or Mr. G.
Have a great week back, and remember: only two weeks before finals!
WOLF BAND DIRECTORS